Greetings, Valtehosting customers,
May 2010 Announcements
Last March our Parent company hit a milestone we were so busy it past us by without anyone realizing, 10 years since we put our first server on line (that's a Century in internet years) and 8 years since we have had a public presence on the web (web page). So rather keeping it separate we decided to let Valet hosting customers enjoy the celebration.
A few announcements:
Our Parent company Empire Technology is still in It's 10th anniversary! year Stop by and see our new customer testimonial page (under construction). We would love to hear from you, and if that's not enough. In honor of our Parent company's 10th anniversary we will be giving away 3 free month's web hosting credit up to $50.00 or for those who want to make themselves known or make their web site known. That's Free Traffic Links & will pay you just to check it out. (Some restrictions apply please open a support request for all the details https://secure.valethosting.com/submitticket.php
Many of our customers have asked over the past about external cPanel External Dedicated & VPS Monthly Licenses. We are proud to let you know you have asked and we have added them at a discounted rate via our cPanel Partner access (Much cheaper than buying from cPanel directly) & VPS Licenses can only be purchased through a cPanel Partner. Check it out http://valethosting.com/cpanel.html
PHP 5.3 Valet Hosting Shared & Reseller Servers will remain on PHP Version 5.2 until the many of the scripts you run have been made compatible with PHP 5.3
After being down for quite a while our Dedicated Server offerings has been brought back to life If you need one we have several servers in stock the page will be back on line by 5 10 2010
We have added Some new Products into the mix XEN Virtual Private servers & R1 Soft Backups for Dedicated server & Xen Virtual Private serves
Just a reminder To our Dedicated & Xen VPS Server Clients Many of you are not backing up your data. DONT LET A DISASTER KILL YOUR BUSINESS
The only Continuous Data Protection® (CDP) software for Windows and Linux servers. CDP's disk-based near-line data replication only reads deltas from your disks shrinking backup windows to minutes. Works over any TCP/IP network. Install in as little as 15 minutes
Your all in one backup Management solution that your clients will love you for!
For more info see the link Http://valethosting.com/r1soft.html
ARE you backing up your server!!! you should be
version 3.0 absolutely FREE when its released this summer
Virtual Full Backup Technology
Continuous Data Protection uses proprietary device drivers for Windows and Linux to efficiently replicate block level changes (deltas) automatically skipping duplicate blocks. Scheduled CDP synchronizations create point-in-time open file snapshots (Recovery Points) that provide Virtual Full Backups.
Bare-Metal Restore (BMR)
Bare-Metal disaster recovery for Windows & Linux. BMR supports Windows Basic, Logical, & Dynamic Disks, Windows Software RAID, Linux MD/RAID, Linux LVM, and all hardware RAID.
Easy-To-Use Web-based User Interface
Manage your CDP Server from a web browser. Even browse and restore files from anywhere with simple browser based access
Restoring Files from Block Level Deltas
Browse files from any recovery point using a Web-based Graphical Explorer. The CDP Server instantly re-assembles block-level Deltas back into files for Windows & Linux file systems.
* Restore files to original or alternate location.
* Restore files to different servers.
WHMCS billing solution has released it's Version 4.2.1 of its software. Go to our download area today and get the latest copy.
- Multi-currency support including ability to set prices in each currency, auto update currency rates via cron, option to set per gateway if passed actual amount or converted to a specific currency for processing, financial report updates.
- Billable items which enable adding of entries to bill with future invoices, on future dates or recur on custom cycles for preset time periods
- Ability to force the generation of an invoice for a products renewal due outside of the invoice date range
- Refund entry ability for all invoices regardless of whether the gateway module supports it with option to run gateway module automation if available
- Enhanced admin order process to show custom field & configurable option values for selected product during order removing the extra step to configure later.
- Ability to add a transaction where payment amount applies to multiple invoices
- Ability to setup and assign clients to groups which differentiate clients in lists and allow applying of blanket discounts to all orders by users of that group and to override auto suspensions/terminations.
- Option to skip fraud check for existing clients with an already active order thereby always allowing additional orders through.
- Support Ticket Escalation Rules
- Ability to generate an invoice or add a billing item when replying to a support ticket in order to bill for work carried out.
- Support for multiple attachments per support ticket reply
- Ability to assign knowledgebase articles to multiple categories
- Admin area templated header/footer with ability to set template per admin
- New and improved action hook functionality with more hook points and flexibility for distributing hooks as independent files
- Batch PDF invoice download generator with criteria of client, date range & status
- Added cPanel module setting to setup ns1 & ns2 nameservers for reseller accounts automatically
- Update to cPanel configurable package addon to support automated upgrades & downgrades of options
- Enhanced HyperVM module to retrieve IP during setup and store into a custom field for use in email templates and client area display.
- Added setting to cpanel module to allow auto prefixing of server username to packages allowing automation across multiple reseller account servers using the same packages.
- Enhanced PayPal module to include additional products, addons & domains in recurring subscription amount.
- Auto release module included by default for auto activation of products with no module
- Added security questions to allow proving identity of client accounts
- Added password strength testing to all client area password fields with the ability to set a minimum required level for acceptance.
- Mobile edition update with more stats, interface updates and functionality for managing customer products/services on the move.
- New modules: VirtualMin, Gate2Shop, LibertyReserve, PayJunction, SecurePay AU, WorldPay XML, TransIP
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution